Popular Posts

Saturday, February 5, 2011

toy story night :>

Toy story is on as am writing this. Never really done this before but it seems interesting. Waiting on my boyfriend to go to the mall but his late...better late then never i guess. I was wondering what to write about but it will be about the thing some people are stressing about Valentines DAy! isnt it exciting how near it is! But not really for the people like me that havent decided what to get yet its kinda a bit like ah! what do i get for him. I dont want to get something typical thats like boring because mainly thats not me i wanna get something that will make him feel special when i give it to him. Mainly because thats like the whole point ...lol..Am actually suppost to be doing my defensive driving thing but its really boring i wish it was like the old times when ppl just studied and either passed thier driving test or not i bet when i get my car am still going to be doing the course :( bummer. this is it am out. bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment