Popular Posts

Monday, October 24, 2011

letter you will never see

Even tho i have moved on and met someone else.Your always on my mind theres not a day that goes by that your not in my head.I'll admit it i miss you like crazy everytime i go to the store you work at,i tell everyone i dont wanna see you but i always look through the corner of my eye to hopefully see you walk my way..it never happens tho. The last time i saw you i was so happy i wanted to hug you very badly but with all my heart i holded myself back. I saw your mom the other day she seemed happy to see me, shes sad you drink now i wonder if you drink cause of me? I heard at a party you were saying you missed me is it true? i bet its not. Its sad to see all of our dreams fade away i remember the spa we wanted to have and do you remember how we used to talk about how we were going to be with "our" kids how you would be the mean one haha and what about how we would say we were going to live in a farm and have a big wooden house. I still always think about the times we used to get mad at each other that was so dumb if i could i would take it all back mainly because they would be dumb reasons now that i think about it. Its wierd thinking that you would cry for me and beg me not to leave you and when i really wanted you to beg me not to leave you..You acted like you didnt care that was the hardest thing till this day.Even tho you asked for me back it wasnt the way i hoped you cant tell someone you want them back but tell them they have to wait for a certain time..when you love someone you dont wait You TAKE them with all you have especially if you already lost them. I hope one day you realise how much you meant to me and then you see that i meant alot to you too.Even if i try i would never forget you.You knew everything about me and i could trust you with everything i miss that alot theres no one else i can do that with i hope this guy loves me as much as you did but doesnt let me go like you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment